Sunday, October 22, 2017

9353 - Overdoses At Your Mother's House

Another post from these DC weirdos. Actually, it's kinda the same LP I posted a while back, with extras. 9353's 1984 debut, To Whom It May Consume, was re-issued in 1994 with a bunch of extra previously unreleased tracks. I never really appreciated what these guys brought to the table way back when. But I really dig 'em now. Does anyone have their second album, We Are Absolutely Sure There Is No God?

We Were Such Nice Children

2 comments:

  1. Re: second album...I wish. Turned the interwebs upside down but no luck. These guys were awesome, sort of like old Devo on a variety of strange drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. 9353 are one of my all-time favorites. I saw them twice in 1984-85 and they were great! I also saw them a few times in the early 1990s. I used to have the original albums but traded them in for the re-issues because of all the bonus tracks. My favorite thing they ever recorded was the 1983 demos. I got a copy of those in 1985 and wore that tape out. Those are released on CD now as Born on Probation - The 1983 Demos.

    ReplyDelete