Saturday, May 20, 2017

Hellstomper - The Real Hillbilly Motherfucker

Now it's time to get down and dirty. I mean deep down in the Georgia mud. Hellstomper originally started in 1994. Although laid to rest in 2004 they've been born again in recent years. I believe they call their unique southern sound as 'punky-tonk'. Call it what you want, but I'd make sure to be on their side when the shit starts goin' down on a Saturday night. This is the 2005 re-issue of their 2000 classic. Does anyone happen to have their 2014 Live album?

If I Killed Her When I Me Her...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you dont git drunk
    on a nightly basis, son,
    cuzz that's a mortal sin
    worthy of Hellfire.
    Think Im joking witchoo???
    Think Hell is fun???
    Hell is everything
    Seventh-Heaven aint, son.

    Make Your Choice -SAW

    ReplyDelete