Friday, July 22, 2016

Stinkerbell - Who Blew Smoke? 7"

I bought this 7" way back when because, duh, they're called Stinkerbell. Damn glad I did cuz I love these 3 tracks. Female-fronted scum punk from Texas. Legend has it the Dwarves played once and Blag dared anyone to blow him. The singer hopped on stage and did just that. Unfortunately I know nothing else about the band. They did release a couple other things, which I just added to my want list. Anyone out there have them?

I Saw The Misfits, Way Back When You Were Six

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I was going to ask of you had the album. I plan on buying it. I seen one at a shop here for 3.99. If and when i can get it. Ill rip it for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'd be awesome! I'll wait impatiently....

      Delete
    2. Stinkerbell . Hissy Fit => 4shared.com/zip/wb_w5xmtba/stinkerbell_-_hissy_fit.html?

      Delete