Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Best Laid Plans...

OK, maybe you've noticed, maybe you haven't. Things have slowed down a bit around here. I'm not posting quite as often. I'm not reposting requests much at all. And I'm certainly not replying to comments and emails nearly enough. Damn this busy reality of mine! Anyway, I've decided to attempt to rectify that in the coming weeks. Well, I'm probably not going to post more than 3 or 4 times a week, but I am going to try to repost as well as reply to all the fine folks that actually care to drop a comment or email. Please, keep on keeping on. I'll come around.

3 comments:

  1. Cool beans bro..............thanks for everything and happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. You post more often than a lot of them do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem...go at your own pace. i check in many time throughout the week.

    ReplyDelete