Sunday, June 1, 2014

Rudimentary Peni - Death Church

In celebration of the start of summer this month I've decided to take us all on a summer vacation. Let's leave the states behind for a few weeks and get out there and explore the world. First stop, of course, jolly olde England.

I was never the biggest fan of the Anarcho sub-genre of punk. Didn't hate it, but I did think a little went a long way. However, for some reason I was always a fan of England's Rudimentary Peni. At least I liked their early stuff, which is all I've heard. This is their first full length from 1983 as well as somehow their first post by your doctor. Shameful, really.

The Rest Are Dead

4 comments:

  1. Are you happening to take a stop in France ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly François, my collection of French HC is embarrassingly small. In fact, I've probably posted all I've ever had. Sorry!

      Delete
  2. Anyone who doesn't have some copy of this is a complete fool.
    Get sad/weird/angry or whatever, or at least check some of Nick Blinko's art out and see what its all about!

    ReplyDelete