Tuesday, April 1, 2014

V/A - Burning Ambitions - A History Of Punk

Those that pay attention are going to realize the posts are going to be a bit sparse this month. Reality is once again getting in the way. So, as a feeble attempt to make up for this I'm going to post tons and tons of BANDS, via compilations. And we begin near the beginning. I remember when I first got this 1984 compilation. I just loved it. A perfect collection of bands and songs. Hell, a great cover too. I also think it has held up quite well against the test of time. Do yourself a favor.

Mega d/l
Part 1

Part 2

By popular demand: Zippyshare d/l
Part 1

Part 2

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Dr. D, this is a really awesome comp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you uploads these to Zippyshare or another site? Im having trouble downloading the album and i really wanna hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had this on vinyl back in the day, but it got swiped by some bastard! I'd love to hear it, but am also having issues with mega. Zippyshare would be ace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely classic!a northern irish friend that lived in italy, maybe 15 years ago, gave me this! and I've really consumed the tape!thanks doc!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got it on vinyl - this one and the Punk and Disorderly trilogies are my faves - got to know Disorder by them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Burning Ambitions - A History Of Punk Vol. 2,3 ???

    ReplyDelete