Friday, June 7, 2013

7" Of Pleasure

The ol' doctor has something a little different today. Ever since I was but a wee lad I used to borrow my friends' records and jam tapes full of as many records as I could. And when you're dealing with 7"s you can cram plenty on there. Anyhow, that's kind of what I did here. Two files, each about an hour long, stuffed with 7" of pleasure! Bon apetit!

7" Of Pleasure - Part 1

J.F.A. - My Movie 7"
Pariah - Without A Trace 7"
Ultraman - Self-Titled 7"
Hüsker Dü - Eight Miles High 7"
Rights Of The Accused - Innocence 7"
Teenage Depression - Skank Or Die 7"
Zany Guys - Party Hits Vol. 2 7"



7" Of Pleasure - Part 2
D.O.A. - It's Not Unusual... 7"
Artless - Harass 7"
D.I. - Surfin' Anarchy 7"
Honor Role - It Bled Like A Stuck Pig 7"
Sluggo - Contradiction 7"
The Rotters - Sit On My Face Stevie Nix 7"
Crucial Youth - Straight & Loud 7"

No comments:

Post a Comment