Sunday, September 30, 2012

Millions Of Dumb Covers

Another thing I really liked was a good Cover Tune. So, to round out the month of September I have a veritable plethora of covers of some of the biggest hits of the 50's, 60's, 70's & 80's. It's gonna be like a K-Tel record up in this bitch!! I've tried to avoid songs directly from Tribute albums, because that's just cheating. Some bands however, had a habit of making lots of cover songs on their releases. The Dickies and Killdozer immediately come to mind. You will find a little of that sprinkled about. So, once again, download at your own risk and comment if you feel the need.

50's & 60's

70's & 80's

2 comments:

  1. WTF, man! Two for two, plus Youth! End Sept with a bang, and start Oct off good, I tell ya. My ears will bleed from decibels on high!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I aim to please!

      Delete