Friday, February 17, 2012

Murphy's Law - Self-Titled

New York's Murphy's Law originally formed in 1982. This is their first release, from 1986. Great hardcore with lyrics about the important things in life; beer, pot and parties. Although singer Jimmy Gestapo remains the only constant member the band released several more albums over the next 20 years, the last being in 2006. Lyrically they never stray too far from party topics however musically their music leans further towards ska.

Lots Of Herb, And A Keg Of Brew

3 comments:

  1. could you repost it doc?please...
    thank you very much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course I can. Give me a few days and I'll get it on here for you

      Delete
  2. thank you very much Doc!!Can't wait to listen this.. but first I'll listen to your advice and I'll looking for lots of herb and a keg of brew...

    ReplyDelete